Video To Install WordPress Using FTP
Video Of The five steps to install WordPress…
This video will guide you through the steps needed to install the WordPress content management system on your own domain or web server. WordPress Hosting should have one-click install and include all the standard features.
1. First, we’ll download the latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org.
2. Then, we’ll upload those files to our web server, using FTP.
3. Third, we’ll create a MySQL database and user for WordPress.
4. Then, we’ll need to configure WordPress to connect to our newly-created database,
5. And last, complete the installation and setup our new website.
WordPress One Click Install
WordPress is highly customisable thanks to thousands of themes, widgets and plugins which mean no two installs have to be alike. Your WordPress hosting should have one-click install and include all the standard features – such as commenting, archiving, post and page publishing, categorising, and tagging – backed by unlimited web hosting. After you’ve installed the software, you should be able to sit back and enjoy fast, reliable WordPress hosting without limits.